Gun Club Rules
If this is your first time visiting our facility, please ask for safety and instruction tour for the range from a range officer.
- Eye and hearing protection required by law when on the shooting line.
- Carry your gun with breech open and muzzle pointed down. No empty shell in the chamber.
- Guns must be unloaded before changing posts. When changing posts, walk behind other shooters.
- Do not point a gun at any person even through you know it is not loaded.
- No off shoulder shooting.
- Only target loads to be used. Maximum powder charge 3 1/4 dram equivalent shot size 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.
- Load one shell only for singles or two shells for doubles.
- Each shooter must have own gun.
Club reserves the right to refuse shooting privileges to persons with faulty firearms or ammo, or persons in impaired physical condition to handle firearms.